As a global operation, there are many different job opportunities within the Kingfisher group. Some – such as roles within the Brand Communication team or the Data Management team – require very specific skills which might just match up with yours.
Whatever job you’re seeking, it’s important to understand what Kingfisher is looking for and expects from its employees. If the following statements resonate with you, then you could be a great fit with this organisation that’s on a mission to create Better Homes, Better Lives for millions of people in Europe.
I manage myself:
- I manage my time and resources effectively to do a great job every day.
- I provide excellent service by being curious about customers’ needs.
- I excel in finding great solutions that exceed customers’ expectations.
- I build great relationships and always work well as a team.
I embrace change:
- I always look to improve the ways we work.
- I’m curious about feedback and share ideas to improve customer experience.
- I’m comfortable with change and am happy to try new approaches.
I am the customer champion:
- I always meet customer needs and understand my role in creating a great experience.
- I take the initiative to deliver a great customer experience.
- I take swift action when there is a risk to customer requirements.
- I always act with humility, doing the right thing for customers, colleagues and the business.
I bring my authentic best self to work:
- I understand my own preferences, strengths and areas for development.
- I live our values every day, doing my part to create a great place to work and shop.
- My enthusiasm for home improvement means that I do a great job every day and encourage others to do the same.
- I develop myself and share my knowledge with others.
If this sounds like you, start your search for your next job at Kingfisher with Tate today.