As a Brand Communication Assistant, you'll be part of a busy team that’s focused on ensuring the Kingfisher range of brands remain recognisable, up to date and exciting to customers.
Do you have experience working in a product brand communication environment? Kingfisher are looking for an individual with excellent project management skills and great attention to detail. If you are buzzing with great ideas and are committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience, then this could be the job you’ve been searching for.
What you’ll be doing as a Brand Communication Assistant
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Completing an icon audit by brand and identifying gaps
- Undertaking a review of digital asset management (DAM) tagging
- PIQ analysis for upcoming range reviews
- Building competitor reviews for key brand initiatives such as the Garden Loyalty Club
- Reviewing multi-channel banner content use for key range reviews
- Housekeeping of DAM imagery
- Approval and tracking of vendor imagery
- Providing support on trading/fixes
- Creation of icons
- Pulling reports from Workfront on scheduling of workload
Skills, qualifications and experience needed for a Brand Communication Assistant
- Experience working in a product brand communication environment
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive on working in a matrixed, always-on environment across multiple time zones and teams
- Packaging artwork management experience is preferable
- Previous retail experience is desirable
Next steps: If the role of Brand Communication Assistant sounds like the ideal fit for you, please get in touch.