Tate is proud to be sponsoring this year's London PA Awards for the 4th year running.
The London PA Awards are designed to recognise & reward the multiple dimensions of the vital role that PAs & EAs provide for organisations. Any PA or EA can be nominated by a colleague, peer or friend; we just need to know why. You can nominate here: http://londonpaawards.co.uk/nominate/
The finalists and a guest will be personally invited to a fabulous awards ceremony to be held on Friday 16th June 2017.
The categories you can nominate in are:
- Above & Beyond
- Concierge & Client Entertainment
- Company Ambassador
- Efficiency & Creating Time
- Independent Event
- PA of the Year
- Partnership & Media
- Philanthropic or Environmental
- Private Individual PA
- Star of the Future
- Training & Recruitment
- Nominations are now open and will close on 9th May 2017.
- Nominations can be made by peers, colleagues and clients through the nomination form.
- Nominees will be invited to a nominations party on the 23rd May 2017 at the Hippodrome Casino in Leicester Square, London, along with nominating individuals to recognise and reward all nominees.
- The shortlist of category finalists will be decided by the champion and sponsor of the category and finalists will be contacted 24th May 2017 .
- Voting for the finalists will open on the 1st June and will close on 15th June 2017.
- The finalists will be invited to the gala celebration on the 16th June 2017.
You can nominate here: http://londonpaawards.co.uk/nominate/