Date Tuesday 2 October 2018
Time 5.00pm - 8.00pm
At Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel, 46 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf,
London E14 8RS
Are you a London based PA, EA, Office Manager or Event Organiser? Are you looking to develop and reinforce your professional network without eating into office hours? Do you want to increase knowledge, gain new skills and perform duties more efficiently?
If this sounds like you, then book to attend the LCCI PA Club Showcase Evening this October!
What is the LCCI PA Club Showcase Evening?
A FREE evening exhibition dedicated to meeting the needs of the capital’s PA community; where you can meet up to 50 of London’s finest venues, travel agencies, gift companies and suppliers, plus up to 150 fellow PAs and EAs.
Highlights also include:
- An informative programme of Talks and Workshops
- Complimentary welcome drinks and canapés from Canary Riverside Plaza
- A goody bag for all attendees on arrival
- A luxe prize draw and lots more!
- Prizes include dinners and lunches, champagne afternoon teas, vouchers and multiple overnight stays in top hotels across London and Europe! For a full list of prizes, click here.
Talks and workshops include:
- Understanding Different Behavioural Styles with Andrew Jardine, The Institute of Administrative Management (IAM)
- Strengthening Relationships with Your Boss with Abigail Jones, Career Executive Assistant
- The Evolving Role of The PA with David Clubb, Tate
- Career Advice and Upskilling Workshop with Adam Weir and Charlotte Jackson, Tate
- More info on the talks and workshops can be found here
This event is open to LCCI PA Club members and non-members (London based PAs, EAs, Office Managers and Event Organisers).
To join the LCCI PA Club to attend other events, visit londonchamber.co.uk/services/pa-club/.