Tate, a national specialist office recruitment company, has been awarded the Investors in People Gold standard, joining the top 7% of accredited organisations across the UK who believe in realising the potential of their people.
Tate is an award winning recruitment consultancy, which provides high calibre candidates for office support and specialist roles. Established in 1985, Tate has evolved through innovation, service excellence and passion.
Investors in People is the UK's leading accreditation for business improvement through people management, and provides a wealth of resources for businesses to innovate, improve and grow, with a focus on good people making great business.
Paul Devoy, Head of Investors in People, said:
“We’d like to congratulate Tate on their Gold standard. Such a high level of accreditation is the sign of great people management practice, and demonstrates a commitment to staff development and shows an organisation committed to being the very best it can be. Tate should be extremely proud of their achievement.”
Commenting on the award, David Clubb, Managing Director at Tate, said: “We are thrilled to have been awarded Gold status again, especially as this is our 30th Birthday year and we have worked hard to ensure we keep focussed on the founding values of the business from Ginny Tate. Staff development and engagement is so important as it drives our culture and delivers greater productivity.”
For more information about Investors in People please visit www.investorsinpeople.co.uk
About Investors in People
- Investors in People makes people management excellence count. They exist to help businesses realise the potential of their people, improve standards and gain the accreditation to prove it.
- Through the respected Standard, business insight and the IIP bank of tools and resources, organisations of all shapes and sizes can put their people first – and discover a brighter business future.
- Over the last 20 years, IIP has helped more than 100,000 businesses around the world improve, using their Accreditation Framework to boost working culture, increase employee engagement and encourage game-changing leadership.
- Investors in People is owned and managed by the UK Commission for Employment and Skills, an executive non-departmental public body of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
- Investors in People South of England is delivered by Grant Thornton UK LLP under license from the UK Commission for Employment and Skills.