Supply Chain PlannerFull Time Monday Friday 8am-5pm£20,000 £22,000 depending on experienceFree parking, 25 days holiday, pension contribution and other benefits. Do you want to work...
Supply Chain Sand Operations Specialist
I am seeking a qualified and experienced Supply Chain and Operations Specialist, working on a permanent, full-time basis, located in Tring.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to join a well-established Company, working in overseeing and driving supply chain operations, by taking a hands on approach in liaising directly with clients in building relationships, in achieving overall success as an individual and business on a local and international basis.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage daily attendance and performance registers of teams/ staff
- Manage performance reviews for teams on an annual and quarterly basis
- Ensure teams have access to necessary tools to effectively complete objectives and provide support when and if necessary
- Identify training needs in staff and facilitate
- Facilitate, execute and review induction plans for probationary reviews and new starters
- Recruit and interview new candidates
- Actively manage customer reach
- Work closely with Management in ensuring alignment of goals
- Monitor, report and resolve any quality issues reported in the Warehouse
Along with your key responsibilities, you will be responsible for Inventory Management duties which are not limited to:
- Ensure inventory management processes are implemented across our distributors globally
- Produce monthly reports for customer service and inventory status
- Be the custodian of attaining targeted savings on both cash flow/ and inventory
Together, while creating an unparalleled level of Customer Service (selected customers):
- Closely engage with Customer Service Advisors to achieve Regional goals
- Communicate with internal departments with regards to orders and processing
- Review internal systems to keep abreast of all progress on orders and take action where necessary
- Timely communication to clients throughout the order life cycle
- Monitor and track supply chain and take action where necessary
- Share all necessary documents and have transparency with Customers in regards to their shipments, complaints and products
The perfect candidate should be able to:
Work closely with figures whilst being a strong analytical thinker. Proven ability to manage a large team whilst being able to work with in a team and be a strong independent thinker who is decisive. Outstanding track record of managing forecasting processes and being able to effectively communicate at all levels. Disseminate information in a simple and understandable manner. Lead within a fast-paced and diverse environment whilst encouraging inclusion and collaboration. Must be literate in interrogating data from various sources, and ability to work on numerous systems.
If you are interested and wish to apply or to find out more, contact Elize on 079 3543 6739.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.