Executive Team Assistant position located in the City offering a salary of up to £36,000pa plus great benefits on a temporary basis for 12 months...
£25,000 - £30,000
I have a new and exciting role working for a leading independent British supplier for automotive brands nationwide. My client are established and one of the fastest growing aftermarket brands.
They are looking for an Executive Assistant who can provide high quality support to the Director.
- Proactively manage diaries, schedule and arrange meetings
- Coordinate local and international travel
- Prepare meetings: Agenda, attend meetings, minute taking and follow up actions report
- Organise board meetings, accommodation and catering
- Take on ad-hoc projects as required to support the Director
- Provide full administration support
- Research information for briefing purposes using internal and external information sources
- Occasional travel required
- Previous experience required
- Experience of diary management
- Excellent levels of Maths and English, written and verbal
- Desirable language Spanish
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.