Flexible working to suit you - Recruitment Consultant - Bournemouth - remote working
Are you looking for a new remote working role within recruitment that allows you the flexibility to run your desk your way? We are really open as to whether you want to run a desk recruiting temporary or permanent office staff either way we have an established client base with lots of scope to grow the business.
Would you like to work for a business that empowers you to take ownership of your own personal development & earning potential?
Due to growth we are now looking for a passionate and team focused individual to join our successful & collaborative Bournemouth Tate branch team within the role of a 360 recruitment consultant and if the above sounds right up your street, we would love for you to read on...
Who are We?
Tate are an award-winning office specialist recruitment business who are part of the Impellam Group a larger global organisation and as a group we can offer our clients and candidates recruitment experts in almost any type of recruitment industry sector you can imagine!
At Tate you will be working closely with clients and candidates on office specialist roles, including but not exclusively within HR, Finance, Marketing, Admin & Customer Service. Our relationships are built on trust and our promise to always do what we say we're going to do!
Our ultimate mission at Tate is to provide an exceptional service whilst acting honestly and conservatively in all aspects of our work and this truly is what we are known for.
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Engage with clients to understand their business needs and adopt the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry sector and specialisms and become a subject expert
- Developing sales pipelines, actively seeking new business opportunities
- Candidate engagement, identifying and attracting potential candidates
- Supporting applicants through the recruitment process, offering advice and support with CV advice and interview techniques
- Meeting clients and candidates and developing those relationships
- Researching market news and trends to make informed business decisions
We are looking for someone with a winning mentality and respect for others. We are looking for the sort of person that works hard to deliver on promises, is always honest and acts with integrity but most importantly knows how to have fun! Ideally, you will have some or all of the following experience and qualities:
- Proven experience in developing business relationships and maintaining them
- Experience within a similar 360 recruitment role with demonstrated examples of accomplishment
- You will be solutions orientated and strive to find the best outcomes for clients and candidates
- Someone who can work autonomously but equally be an integral team player
What are we like to work for?
At Tate we believe that everyone is different and with this in mind we offer a mixture of flexible working solutions. Enabling our people to work from home whilst utilising the latest technology, we ensure that communication channels are always open, and everyone feels part of our friendly and supportive team.
What's on Offer:
In return for your hard work and collaborative approach, you will be awarded a competitive salary, supported by an excellent bonus scheme. At Tate we have a rewards and recognition scheme. We also have an excellent training and opportunities to develop your career paths within the business. Ongoing training and support are always on hand.
So, if this role sounds like it would suit you, please do not hesitate to apply, we would love to hear from you!
your application has been submitted