Full time, 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
6 months (extension likely)
£12.50 per hour
Tate are working with a very well respected and long serving client who are an energy company looking to recruit a temporary Connections & Engineers Advisor, based in Portsmouth. In this position, you will play a vital role in assisting customers over the telephone regarding their utility bills and logging information.
Key Duties and Accountabilities:
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Contacting customers who have fallen behind in their payments
- Ownership of a caseload of customers
- Collecting payments, looking at long term solutions, educating customers and setting up direct debits
- Flexible on industry but must have collections experience (or a role closely aligned with collections) Once fully trained, will be targeted to 6 calls per hour (mix of inbound and outbound)
- Receive calls about other general engineering enquiries and provide excellent customer service, transferring to correct departments
- Using the in-house database, ensuring all applications are processed efficiently and all necessary information is recorded accurately
- All works must be passed and transferred to the correct area in a timely manner
- Must be able to work well under pressure and produce high quality work
- Excellent attention to detail for all above duties is essential
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate must have and be capable of:
- Have previous experience in a customer service role, demonstrating excellent listening skills
- Experience in engineering and/or collections advising is admirable
- Be proficient in IT with use of Microsoft Excel and MS Office
- Have excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Be proactive and a great communicator
- Any evidence of guidance or assisting customers through contracts is a bonus
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your application soon.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search