Full time, 6 months (potential extension)
£9.87 per hour
Tate are currently recruiting for a Billing Specialist for a 6-month minimum temporary contract within a large established and sustainable energy company. The role will be flexible working from home and between the office however, you will need to be based close to the Belfast office to collect IT equipment and occasional office visits for any training and meetings.
As a Billing Specialist, the role involves high-performing individuals that have excellent communication skills, are empathetic and understand the importance of customer service, have MS office & IT skills and can demonstrate general administration duties. Candidates must be able to work well on their own initiative as well as working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide
- Provide accurate and on-time billing of our Home and Business Energy customers Proactively work with other teams to resolve any issues preventing billing accuracy and ensure timely follow up of re-bills as required Help colleagues and customers with any escalated customer service billing queries from other departments and respond to queries.
- Assist in the delivery of all associated processes including, updating customer provided meter reads, e-billing, quality checking bills & issuing reminder letters.
The successful applicant will be organised, have exceptional attention to detail, be customer and quality-focused and passionate about delivering service excellence at all times and have:
- Working in a billing or customer service/accounts environment and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload and manage your time well
- Understanding of working with customer's accounts and handling and resolving customer enquiries - experience in MS Office suite and good excel skills
If you have the required experience and skill set and are immediately available, please apply today
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted