Inventory Controller Administrator
Full time, 37 hours per week
12 months FTC
£13.00 per hour
Tate are working with a very well respected and long serving client who are an established growing energy company looking to recruit an Inventory Controller Administrator in Thatcham.
The role requires optimally balancing the competing metrics of overall stock levels held at any point in time against stock availability (the ability of customers to get what they need when and where they need it) for all customers needs. It is ideal for a candidate with experience in analytical work and who has an excellent eye for detail.
Experience and understanding of the supply chain are essential as it relates to their product range and will understand and be able to put into practice agreed supply chain strategies to manage stakeholder requirements. This will involve a detailed knowledge of Local Stores and an ability to accurately interpret customer requirements and plans and to carry out analysis of data from various sources (customers, Procurement team, suppliers and other supply chain partners).
Key Duties and Accountabilities:
- Speaking with stakeholders and business customers in a confident and clear manner
- Provide key information via Oracle E-business Suite reports to customers concerning deliveries, stock holding / stock value.
- Manage the inventory optimisation using Min/Max planning to ensure target stock availability levels are met whilst driving down overall inventory levels across numerous sites.
- Contribute to the improvement of inventory spread throughout multiple regions to ensure all customers can continue planned work without disruption.
- Analyse constrained stock at warehouse level, to maximise customer availability.
- Provide daily / weekly updates on issues arisen and planned actions for resolutions to stakeholders.
- Responsible for customer requests concerning SKU amendments, stock holding to maintain a high level of stock accuracy.
- Analyse customer trends and recommend adjustments to minimise potential capacity restrictions which could impact business goals.
- Plus other supply chain tasks on team priorities.
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate must have and be capable of...
- Clearly spoken and a professional telephone manner
- Excellent Attention to Detail and Communication skills
- Strong accuracy and punctuation
- Experience working in an analytical role
- A positive and can-do attitude towards the role itself and it's responsibilities
- Manage own workload efficiently and follow instructions accordingly
- Be able to use MS Office suite including Word & Excel at a good level
- Be able to work on own initiative and proceed with tasks in a timely manner
- The ability to carry out analysis of complex data to create accurate forecasts and order plans
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be comfortable taking control of role and managing complex issues through to resolution
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your application soon.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted