Connections & Engineering Advisor
Full time, 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
3 months (FTC, October to December 2021)
£11.00 per hour
Tate are working with a very well respected and long serving client who are an energy company looking to recruit a temporary Connections & Engineers Advisor, based in Portsmouth. In this position, you will play a vital role in assisting customers over the telephone regarding their utility bills and logging information.
Key Duties and Accountabilities:
- First point of contact for customers who want new electricity connections, increasing the size of their existing connection or install/move the equipment supplying their property
- Responsible for guiding customers through the process of the above enquiries (new, increase, install, move equipment etc)
- Receive calls about other general engineering enquiries and provide excellent customer service
- Using the in-house database, ensuring all applications are processed efficiently and all necessary information is recorded accurately
- All works must be passed and transferred to the correct area in a timely manner
- Must be able to work well under pressure and produce high quality work
- Excellent attention to detail for all above duties is essential
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate must have and be capable of...
- Have previous experience in a customer service role, demonstrating excellent listening skills
- Experience in engineering and/or connections advising is admirable
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and MS Office
- Have excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Be proactive and a great communicator
- Any evidence of guidance or assisting customers through contracts is a bonus
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your application soon.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted