Full time, 37 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Oct 2021 - March 2022 FTC (extention very likely)
£11.53 per hour
Tate are working with a very well respected and long serving client who are an energy company looking to recruit a Collections Advisor, which will initially be remote working but the applicant should be based in Perth or local for when restrictions lift to attend the office.
Due to the Covid19 pandemic, this role is currently remote. However, candidates should still be local to Reading, as initial training may be office based. There are also plans for the role to return to the office once lockdown restrictions are lifted.
Key Duties and Accountabilities:
- Inbound and outbound calls, contacting customers who have fallen behind in their payments
- Collecting payments,
- Looking at long term solutions/payment budget plans and setting up direct debits
- Daily targeted telephone calls after training
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate must have and be capable of...
- Excellent Attention to Detail and Communication skills
- Preferably experience in the Collections industry or has worked in a call-centre environment
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Self-sufficient and able to manage workload whilst working on own initiative
- Strong IT skills
- Experience in inputting data to systems in high volumes and fast-paced
- A positive and can-do attitude towards the role itself and it's responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your application soon.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search