Full time, 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
3 months (FTC, October to December 2021)
£10.28 per hour
Tate are working with a very well respected and long serving client who are an energy company looking to recruit a temporary Customer Advisor, based in Portsmouth. As a Customer Advisor, you will play a vital role in assisting customers over the telephone regarding their utility bills and logging information.
Key Duties and Accountabilities:
- Answering inbound calls from customers and managing the customers' needs and expectations
- Recoding and resolving complaints and logging and highlighting damage to the network
- Taking General Enquiries calls from customers requesting minor maintenance work on the network, logging the details and scheduling work for customers
- Completing final call-backs and closing jobs
- Uploading plans and tasks, assisting the engineer to identify the area they need to attend
- Provide a daily report for key stakeholders detailing the jobs that have been raised in each regional area. This also includes reminding the depots in Scotland that a job has been raised so that they can contact the customer to schedule their work
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate must have and be capable of:
- Have previous experience in a customer service role, demonstrating excellent listening skills
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Have excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your application soon.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search