Full time, 37 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
£9.97 per hour
Tate are working with a very well respected and long serving client who are an energy company looking to recruit a Quote Production Administrator in their Belfast head quarters, which will be remote working until the restrictions lift, therefore applicant must live local or willing to travel to the office.
Key Duties and Accountabilities:
- Provide project and administrative support throughout the Operations Team as required to ensure regulatory compliance and that deadlines are met
- Paying close attention to accuracy to ensure all data and information are entered efficiently
- Ensuring all work is presented appropriately and completed to tight deadlines
- Organising files and details on the system, system cleanse to keep the database up to date
- Maintain a high lev of attention to details and focus on quality when capturing and inputting information
- To work towards set targets as part of a team using established guidelines, procedures, and processes
- Reviewing and actioning internal basic queries from other departments within the business
- Providing telephone support when required
- Tasks as directed by line management
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate must have and be capable of...
- General office and administrative duties
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- IT efficient and able to use all MS office packages
- Self-sufficient and able to manage own workload
- Be able to follow tasks independently and under instruction
- Proficient administration skills
- Previous administrative experience
- Confident working in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Strong relationship building skills
- A positive and can-do attitude towards the role itself and its responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your application soon.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted