Location: Watford Start Date: 20th October Duration 4 months contract initially Monday to Friday Remote / office Working 37.5 hours Flexible working hours Salary £27,000 dependant on experience
We are currently looking for a Junior PA to assist a team of up to 5 Buying Mangers. You will be working within the Buyers Operations team for a leading fashion and home interiors retailer.
If you like a challenge, your organised, looking to grow your career as a Personal assistant and available immediately, then apply today!
- Handling and responding to all correspondence including phone calls, emails and letters
- Scheduling, organising appointments and diary entries accordingly
- Setting reminders for meetings, appointments and other important tasks
- Making travel and hotel arrangements
- Planning conferences, workshops, seminars and other events
- Taking notes at meetings, preparing the minutes and subsequently distributing to all participants
- Processing expenses
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Can work with high volume workloads
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Good at following instructions
- Can use own initiative
If you have previous experience and feel this role suits your skillset then apply today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search