Customer Service Advisor
Working from home initially
Hourly rate: £9.74 increased to £10.64 after 12 weeks
This role works on 3 week rolling shift pattern - 8am till 4pm, 9:30am till 5:30pm and 11am till 7pm. You will be required to work one weekend in three and will take time off in the week
Temporary until January 2022
Tate are currently working with a worldwide off-price apparel and home fashions retailer to recruit a front-line Customer Service Advisor who will have direct internal and external customer contact and a responsibility to ensure all customers receive a timely, fair and consistent response in a manner that represents our Client.
This role requires the successful candidate to work from home and travel to the Watford office when required. Their office is located just a 1-minute walk away from Watford Junction Station.
- Provide quality and personalised responses to a wide variety of customer (both internal and external) queries using email, phone and social media channels. Resolving issues to an exceptional standard in a timely and efficient manner, recording information and updating key systems as required
- Assess customer requirements and aim to resolve queries first time whenever possible
- Update and maintain system records, ensuring the relevant information and approval has been provided
- Ability to multitask (listen and type)
- Make outbound contacts with customers to resolve customer issues
- Perform administrative duties, such as manual processes and data entry
- Deliver all services in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Liaise with key internal departments where required to ensure a swift resolution of customer problems.
- Identify and escalate priority issues, only when other options have been exhausted
- Adhere to customer confidentiality guidance and data protection legislation
If you're a confident communicator with excellent relationship building skills and you have worked in a similar role, where you assisted customers with their queries, had the patience and the ability to build rapport with customers whilst managing a heavy workload, we would love to hear from you.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Tate for more information; 01582 692 543.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted