Customer Service Advisor
Full time, 3/4 months
£11.53 per hour
Tate are currently recruiting for temporary Customer Service Advisors for a 3/4-month temporary contract within a large established and sustainable energy company. The role will be working from home initially however, you will need to be based close to the Belfast office to collect IT equipment and occasional office visits for training and meetings.
As a Customer Service Advisor, high-performance and excellent communication skills are essential, must be empathetic and understand the importance of customer care and have MS office & IT skills and demonstrate general administration duties. Candidates must be able to work well on their own initiative as well as working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide excellent customer service by making outbound calls to customers to resolve various queries, transfer to correct departments and respond to enquiries via emails and letters. Previous experience in Customer Service and Collections admirable but not essential.
- Inbound customer service calls via telephone as per service level agreements
- Promoting and maintaining an extremely high level of customer service whilst call handling
- Contribute to team meetings and one to one's, sharing any knowledge that has been gained through experience and from contact with others
- Be capable of working well under pressure
- Maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction, with self-sufficient customer care
- Ensure to log all calls accurately on the database
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail and focus on quality when capturing information
- To collaborate with the team leader and peers to deliver the highest level of customer service to all customers
- Work to set targets as part of a team using guidelines, procedures, and process driven methodology
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with internal departments and external contacts
To be considered for this role you will need to be:
- Have excellent communication & verbal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail due to a high volume of correspondence with customers
- Be able to work in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Ability to problem solve and be attentive to all instructions
- Be able to follow instructions clearly and work on initiative
- Professional and friendly attitude is a must
- Be an active and positive team player
If you have the required experience and skill set and are immediately available, please apply today
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted