Customer Service Executive Southampton area £22,000-£24,000 We have a rare and exciting opportunity to work for a global biotechnology organisation based on the outskirts of...
Sales Executive- £25,000-£28,000 depending on experience - uncapped commission - Eastleigh
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative organisation. If you have a proven track history of growing and developing existing accounts and bringing on new business and you enjoy the variety of both then this role could be ideal for you. You will be responsible for making contact with clients in the education sector and talking them through the company and product details, arrange demonstrations of the product and follow through to order.
- Proactively make outbound calls to existing and prospect clients
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Company's product portfolio and awareness of competitor products
- Assist with devising and implementing lead generation activities, as required. Qualify, develop and manage a lead through to sales conversion, whether sourced or provided by Companies.
- Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries using appropriate methods as per the SOP
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline of sufficient size to achieve agreed sales targets
- Ensure all monthly sales targets (KPIs) set by management and agreed on in advance are met or exceeded.
This will necessitate some or all of the following activities:
- Identifying the needs and wants of a potential customer
- Presenting the Company solution without misrepresentation
- Handling objections from potential sales opportunities
- Fulfilling reporting requirements to the Sales Manager according to the deadlines set for the Department
- Provide excellent customer services to clients over the phone or in person
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships, alliances and networks within industry (or any other vertical market) as well as with other key stakeholders to generate sales leads
- Attend industry trade shows as directed by the management team from time to time
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.