Attentive | Organised | Proactive | Accurate | Does this sound like you? We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to support our...
Purchase Ledger job available for a methodical accounts clerk who enjoys working through a high volume of invoicing work.
35 hours per week. 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday with an hour for lunch.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk here you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing upwards of 1000 invoices a week
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Liaising with suppliers and managing queries
- Issuing monthly payment to supplier
- Credit note admin
- Using Excel for V Look Ups
This job isn't a career opportunity, but will provide stability and a nice work environment for someone who is loyal, reliable and a nice team worker.
- Holiday entitlement which increases with length of service
- Staff discounts to a range of useful services after probation
Please use the APPLY button, attaching your CV that offers relevant experience. Tate will contact you in the next 2 working days by phone or email.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.