Tate are currently recruiting for a temporary Admin Assistant on an ongoing basis. This role is based in Redhill for a leading global advisory, broking...
*** Part Time Office Administrator***
IMMEDIATE START & INTERVIEWS
£20k - £22k pro-rota
Monday to Friday - 9am to 1pm
20 hrs week
Guildford based, Free onsite parking
Our client, a fast growing consultancy business based in central Guildford are looking for an Part Time Office Administrator to join their team, providing administrative support to the Office Manager.
- Printing and binding manuals
- Creating customised manuals for bespoke courses as and when required
- Liaising with trainers to ensure they have everything they need for the delivery of the course
- Occasionally ensuring PCs are set up correctly for each training course
- Meeting and greeting clients, taking them for lunch as and when required
- Printing all evaluations, certificates and sign in documents for all courses/delegates
- Entering evaluation form information after each course
The suitable candidate for this Part Time Office Administrator role in Guildford will require/be:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Thorough, accurate with excellent attention to detail
- A confident and enthusiastic communicator who is comfortable interacting with clients over the phone and face to face
- Previous experience working within a busy office environment
- Good IT skills - must be intermediate level with Excel
- A proven ability to work under pressure
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.