Head ReceptionistCambridge£20,000 £22,000 per annum Tate are recruiting for a Head Receptionist to join a luxury boutique hotel based just on the outskirts of central...
A busy practice on Harley Street is seeking an enthusiastic and personable Receptionist to join their fantastic team. This is a very client facing role so requires someone who is very confident and capable of representing the company. £23,000 per annum.
- Administrative tasks such as formatting in excel and word
- Meeting and greeting all patients
- Making refreshments
- Reception duties including Diary Management and managing a busy switchboard
- Proof reading emails and letters as well as website content
- Helping manage website content
- Following up on medical scans with clients
- Customer database management
- Ad hoc PA duties when necessary
- Networking at exhibitions and promoting the company
The hours for this role are Monday-Friday 8:30- 5.45 with one Saturday a month working 9.30-2.00. The position is paying £23,000 per annum. They are looking for candidates who are also looking to progress in their roles.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are available for an immediate start then please apply with your CV in word format.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.