Amazing opportunity to join a growing technology company based in west London. The company has a great family feel and are looking for someone who...
**Programme Management Officer**
3 months temporary
Our client, based in Guildford are currently looking for an experienced Programme Management Officer to join their team on a 3 months temporary basis. The PMO's aim is to develop a culture of adopting best practice to ensure consistency and clearer visibility for all programmes and projects.
- Managing the day-to-day operation of the PMO team ensuring that it delivers against its plans on time and budget.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of performance and governance strategies.
- Monitor budgets.
- Develop specialist PMO project management policies guidelines and procedures.
- Monitor programme finances, reporting variances to the programme board.
- Develop and maintain project plans in close collaboration with project leads for all key work-streams.
- Track and advise on programme risks, highlighting key risks to the project or programme board.
- Produce Key Performance Indicator reports, tracking delivery through metrics and interpretation of data.
- Deliver regular programme level reporting to all key stakeholders, in line with the requirements of the PMO.
- Producing documentation and manage the recruitment & selection process including job descriptions, person specifications, advertisements and interviews for all staff as necessary.
- Facilitate the appraisal process for the department and have responsibility for appraising directly managed staff.
- Ensure accurate and open communication and co-ordination with a range of organisations and individuals.
- To support the delivery of day to day activities and projects.
- To manage team and drive delivery of a range of business initiatives and projects.
For further information, please call the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.