*** Facilities Coordinator/Manager **Great OpportunityWeybridge£25K £30k Our client is a highly bespoke business. They have a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced Facilities Coordinator or...
*** Facilities Coordinator/Manager **
£25K - £30k
Our client is a highly bespoke business. They have a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced Facilities Coordinator or Facilities Manager.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the office and first point of contact for all facilities queries.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that the office is presentable and safety compliant at all times
- Organising maintenance and repair of equipment
- Establishing and maintaining a good working relationship with suppliers and staff
- Undertake various ad-hoc projects and jobs as they arise
- Raising purchase orders
- Carrying out desk assessments
- Carrying our weekly fire alarm tests
- Co-ordinate Safety Committee Meetings, produce agendas and communicate minutes
- Ensuring SLA agreements are met
- Carrying out quality audits
- Maintain and manage supplier base
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Assist with organising couriers
- Covering reception when needed and ensuring reception is covered at all times
- Organise safety training
- Previous Facilities and / or Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Computer literate and proficient is MS Office packages
- A can do attitude
For more information on this role, please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.