** Legal Secretary **IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS...£25K £27K Excellent BenefitsLocation: GuildfordA leading professional services company based in Guildford is looking to recruit for an experienced Legal Secretary.You...
Legal Secretary - Residential Property
Our client is a leading Law Firm, based in Guildford. They are looking to recruit for an experienced Legal Secretary to support the Residential Property team.
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
- Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual.
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Arrange for all copying to be done, in person if an office assistant is not available to undertake the task
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal
- Prepare the conference room for meetings as necessary and for the tidying and clearance of the room at the end of the meeting
- Provide support to other secretaries as required
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the Firm's and client's documentation and information
- Undertake on-line form filling requirements
- Operate the Firm's Case Management System
- Maintain or improve on the current standards of document presentation
- Consider improvements to the efficiency of the department.
- Undertake other duties as from time to time required
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience
- Basic/intermediate advanced IT skills in relevant packages
- Good accuracy levels
- Communicates with clients both on the phone and personally
- Demonstrates a pro-active approach to work and clients
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in legal work
For further information please call the office on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.