Great career development
Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week - 9.30am to 6pm
Our client, a Luxury retail business based in Guildford is looking for an experienced Administrator to support to a team of designers, running of the showroom, as well as ensuring all orders are administered and managed appropriately through to installation.
- Showroom upkeep and maintenance (health & safety; stock stationery orders and monitoring; showroom presentation; cleaner's management; organising and keeping showroom maintenance checklist) presentation materials).
- Managing administration duties (client communication; filing; petty cash).
- Showroom diary management to ensure sales cover.
- In the absence of a sales designer, meeting and greeting walk in prospective clients as per training provided.
- Dealing with customers complaints according to company's procedures.
- Liaising with subcontractors and manufacturing
- Coordinating and tracking remedial work.
- Login margin loss and quality issues on EQ.
- Login and chasing payments and credits (clients and suppliers).
- EQ system and folder maintenance (making sure all functions of the system are always updated).
- Booking of client appointments and surveys/site visits in accordance with project management timelines.
- Assisting with ordering appliances, accessories, and worktops.
- Issuing reports to different functions/management as requested, and ensure they are recorded in the appropriate communication channel.
- Cross-reference supplier and sub-contractor invoices with the job costing and sign off and report any discrepancies.
- Ensure weekly meeting is organised and lead on its delivery.
- Updating job costing sheets.
- Tracking orders to ensure progression to meet deadlines and targets for spec flow, delivery and sign off.
- Previous administrative experience is highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate in producing information.
- Ability to prioritise work and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Will be highly organised and able to coordinate projects through to completion.
- Flexible approach to changing environments/situations and highly adaptable.
- Availability to travel to other showroom locations when and if necessary.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted