Post Exchange Executive
£25K-£28K + Benefits
A leading firm based in Central Guildford, Surrey are currently recruiting for a Post Exchange Executive to join their residential team. The successful applicant will have experience dealing with all Post Exchange work and correspondence.
- To provide direct support to his/her fee earners to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency
- Deal with all post exchange work and correspondence including (but not limited to): preparation of Certificate of Titles for signature by fee earners, Transfer Deeds, carry out all pre-completion searches, deal with replies to requisitions, prepare CHAPS and BACS forms (undertaking relevant money laundering checks, where appropriate)
- Completion formalities and prepare completion statements for both clients and buyer's solicitors.
- All post-completion formalities including Registration, Land Registry Forms and AP1s
- Undertaking on-line form filling requirements including SDLT forms
- Obtaining information from local authorities and other organisations
- Generation of suitable client care correspondence
- Comply with and administration of Firm's file closing procedures
- Updating Online Lender Portal Management systems
- Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual.
- Attend to clients and agents both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care: including updating clients and agents; chasing clients, other side, Lenders and organisations for information.
- To assist the Residential Property department generally as and when required
For more information on this role please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.