** Conflict and Compliance Analyst ** - LEGAL SECTOR
12 Months FTC and Interviews
Upto £34k + Benefits
Based in Central Manchester
Our Legal based client is seeking an experienced Conflict and Compliance Analyst.
You will be responsible for assisting partners with the new business inception process in line with legislation and regulatory requirements. This will include conflict of interest searches for legal and commercial conflicts, anti-money laundering processes for new and existing clients, on-going client monitoring, sanctions checks and other risk management procedures.
Key areas of duties will include:
- Reviewing new client and matter forms
- Analysing the new client and/or new matter to determine the risks associated with the instruction
- Conducting conflict checks using the firm's conflict database
- Analysing conflict search results and liaising with Partner/ Case Handler on the matters
- Escalating conflict issues as appropriate with clear analysis of the conflict and the conclusions reached so far
- Proactively following up when seeking information or conflict resolution from other stake holders around the firm
- Maintaining and updating the conflict search database as key information becomes apparent on existing matters
- Assisting in the research and implementation of information
- Recording all conflict research, communication with stakeholders
- Researching, identifying and verifying new clients by using online data providers and any other online resources
- Advising Case Handlers on further details that are required from the client in the event that information is not available
- Researching and identifying high risk clients by creating an online profile
- Attributing a risk rating to the client and escalating where a decision needs to be made upon analysis of documentation and risk
- Assisting in the on-going monitoring for existing clients and updating Client Due Diligence for existing clients
- Recording all AML documentation
- Experience of working in the Legal/Insurance Sector
- Knowledge of the SRA rules including conflicts of interests and knowledge of case law on conflicts of interest (Desirable)
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering legislation (Desirable)
- Strong MS Office
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Client/Customer focused
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search