** Office Coordinator *
£25k - £28k + Great Benefits
- Based in Edinburgh
- This will be a full-time office based role working 9am to 5pm
An International firm with offices based in Edinburgh are seeking an experienced Office Coordinator.
You will carry out a range of office service tasks in supporting the business, whilst working closely and collaboratively with various internal teams to deliver a range of client, administrative and team associated services to ensure exceptional client service, both externally and internally.
- Assisting in the day-to-day coordination of in-house and outsourced administrative services to include reception, hospitality, post, reprographics and file management
- Oversee the reception, meeting rooms and communal areas to ensure high standards are maintained
- Ensure the safety and security of visitors and staff including understanding the first aid policies and procedures reporting any incidents as appropriate
- Manage and coordinate meeting room requests, ensuring layout, functionality, equipment, and catering is provided as requested
- Proactively manage stock levels relating to stationery, refreshments, and catering to ensure adequate stocks and in line with budgets
- Undertake general administrative tasks to include file opening/closing, preparation of client presentations, maintenance of CRM
- Support the Property & Facilities team as required
- Be proactive in logging jobs with the Property & Facilities Helpdesk
- Responsible for issuing purchase orders and the authorisation of invoices
- Responsible for coordinating activities on site for new starters ensuring they have the necessary IT and workplace equipment, liaising with the relevant departments as required
- Coordinate activities for leavers ensuring all company assets are returned
- Support with any queries relating to couriers or direct deliveries
- Support with any queries relating to inbound or outbound post processes
- Working alongside legal support to ensure compliance with records management procedures and policies, recording the accurate movement of all records providing a complete audit trail
- Professional, with a positive "can do" ethos willing to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional service
- Effectively manages time with the ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment
- A strong team player with a high degree of initiative and self confidence
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft suite packages
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted