** MI Analyst **
Insurance/Legal background required
Upto £40k + Excellent Benefits
Legal or Insurance MI background is essential for success in this role; candidates without this background will be ONLY be considered if they can demonstrate the ability to deliver immediate value into a team with the commitment to rapidly increase their knowledge base.
The main function of this role is to 'step into' the role of an existing analyst as and when required, provide capacity to a range of analysts so tasks can be delegated and to take on adhoc project tasks as and when required.
The role of an MI Analyst is:
- To deliver service excellence via timely, accurate and insightful MI
- Improve the understanding and integrity of data capture and how it is used for performance management.
- Create and deliver operational analytics which will aid the business identify process improvements to benefit our clients whilst protecting margin
- Provide agile resource cover to take on the responsibilities of an MI analyst as required
- Assume the ownership and responsibility of delivering contractual MI reporting,delivery working effectively with the principle analyst and the business to maintain service
- Deliver analysis to drive improved understanding of performance
- Provide relevant insight and analysis to improve client understanding of their own performance
- Progress any client improvement plans which are in flight when assuming the responsibilities of an MI Analyst
- Act as a key resource for analysts to delegate specific programmes of work, taking strategic change projects full ownership of the delivery
- Take on ring fenced project work relating to the strategic change projects
- Knowledge share across the MI team to ensure service delivery for all clients is enhanced
- Be responsible for liaising with all colleagues to ensure that the MI service is delivered effectively and efficiently
- Assist on any tenders/bids as and when required
- Communication: maintaining open and appropriate communication lines with internal stakeholders and Clients at all times to ensure needs are met
- Any other tasks as and when required
- A resilient self-starter who is confident working independently following set processes as well as applying own initiative to project work
- Flexible approach with willingness to accept a range of varying responsibilities
- Ability to integrate as a member of the MI team and establish effective working
- relationships to maximise personal contribution
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted