** Legal Support Assistant **
Immediate start and Interviews
12 Months Contract
Upto £29k dep on exp
Leading Law firm based in Manchester is currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Support Assistant on a 12 Months Fixed Term Conract.
Experience - Ideally PI , Litigation experience however we will consider anyone with a legal background
Legal Support Assistant Duties:
- Working as a team to act as a point of contact for fee earners
- Manage the workflow by utilising Administrative Assistants
- The role with undertake all aspects of the Legal Support Assistant role, and where Production, retaining ownership and accountability of all tasks through to completion
- Provide a high quality, comprehensive workflow management and organisational service to fee earners
- Advanced knowledge of document management/case management systems
- An effective communicator with an excellent customer and client service approach
- Proven experience of managing client facing tasks and priorities, with a hands-on, practical approach
- Experience of working in a legal or professional services environment
- An aptitude for managing multiple priorities, producing documents and client communications of the highest standard
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted