** Legal Support Admin Manager **
Immediate start and Interviews
12 Months Contract
Upto £50k dep on exp
Leading Law firm based in Manchester is currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Support Admin Manager on a 12 Months Fixed Term Contract.
You will ensure the Hub Leaders and legal support teams meet the demands of the firm and its clients.
This role will be responsible for the successful delivery of a high-quality, client-focused legal support service, through the strategic and operational day-to-day management of the Hub leaders, Practice Assistants, Legal Support Assistants and Administrative Assistants; and will be the main point of contact for ensuring operational excellence.
You will work closely with all members of the team focusing on understanding the business and practice needs and work with the Head of Workplace Services and Legal Support and fee earners to strategically design and deliver appropriately resourced administrative support services and deliver exceptional client service.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly establish credible relationships at all levels
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders and leading change
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities, be alert to potential problems and challenge working practices;
- Proactive, collaborative and forward-thinking
- Confidential and discreet and able to appropriately ensure areas of concern are managed and resolved effectively
- Ability to identify and deliver improvements to processes and systems to ensure efficiency and the drive to see projects through from initiation to completion
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop people
- Attention to detail and the highest quality standards
- Resilient with the ability to manage difficult situations effectively and stay calm under pressure
- Excellent influencing skills
- Acts as a role model and mentor
- Customer service focused
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted