Internal Recruiter FTC- 6 months
COMPETITIVE SALARY OFFERED
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to join a close-knit, friendly, HR team based in Guildford, Surrey on a fixed term contract. This is a new role, created in order to support the growing business and high levels of recruitment over the upcoming months. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who has experience as an internal recruiter and happy to get stuck in!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To work closely with and support the Senior HR Business partner and HR team to support the overall recruitment drive
- To work with managers to understand their requirements
- Potentially look at applicant tracking systems and potential implementation support
- Management of and adherence to internal recruitment processes
- Creating job approval paperwork
- Creation and review of job adverts, posting on jobsites, LinkedIn, our website
- Liaising with recruitment agencies and negotiating fees
- Managing applications and liaising with candidates
- Interview arrangements
- Working with HR team to benchmark roles and make offers
- To work with the HR team to support where necessary with on-boarding activities
- Additional day-to-day administrative tasks with regards to recruitment
What we are looking for...
- We are ideally looking for someone with experience in an internal recruiter capacity within an HR team
- We would really value a real eye for detail to ensure accuracy
- Mostly, we are looking for someone with a great can-do attitude!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search