** IT Systems and Financial Data Analyst **
NEW ROLE AND IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS
Our client based in Guildford has a great new opportunity for an experienced IT Systems and Financial Data Analyst.
This is a brand-new role responsible for ongoing support and reporting of IT financial operating and governance for public cloud services including MS Azure using analytics tools.
Key Duties will include:
- Assist in developing and managing the IT financial operating and governance model for public cloud service consumption
- Assist in analysing opportunities for public cloud cost optimisation
- Assist in developing and maintaining chargeback and showback models
- Assist in maintaining and reporting of licensing entitlement and associated usage rights within the public cloud environment
- Assist in developing and maintaining capacity management process to track and control costs
- Assist in planning, forecasting and developing budget for public cloud consumption
- Carry out benchmarking, trending and variance analysis of public cloud costs
- Reconciliation of data from source into Apptio, identify any discrepancies and remediate any mapping issues that have occurred
- Interpret and understand the key metrics that Apptio is producing to be able to present this information to Head of IT Financial Reporting, CIO and other interested parties
- Supporting the maintenance and development of Apptio
- Prepare Ad Hoc reports at the request of stakeholders, providing financial support to senior management
- Ensuring that all queries from internal stakeholders are dealt with effectively and promptly
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- In addition to the above key responsibilities, you may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as the Company may reasonably require
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Willing to take on new tasks and own new processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and develop good working relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Well organised with the ability to prioritise in order to deal with high volume of work and tight deadlines
- Able to work independently, efficiently and accurately in a time sensitive environment
- Manage your own time effectively, forward planning and adopt a methodical approach to your work.
- An understanding of Financial reporting to Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in using reporting tools.
- Knowledge of Public Cloud Infrastructure such as MS Azure
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted