Customer Retention Specialist Part-TimeOur client a prestigious motor dealership are currently looking to recruit a Customer Retention Specialist to join their team. The role would...
Customer Retention Specialist - Full or Part-Time
Our client a prestigious motor dealership are currently looking to recruit a Customer Retention Specialist to join their team. The company are happy to consider someone on either a full or part-time basis.
Role: Customer Retention Specialist Where: Eastleigh Salary: c£23,000pa or pro rata
Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm (Full-time) or a min of 20 hours (Part-time)
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with any customer complaints
- Following up with customers regarding MOT/ service programmes
- Liaising with customers and feeding back to customers on their vehicle health checks
- Update of the system
You will need:
- To be professional in your approach
- Excellent customer care skills and the ability to liaise with people on all levels
- To be organised and efficient
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Previous experience within a similar role and/ or relevant experience within the motor industry - essential
- Technical vehicle knowledge
If this role sounds of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.