Administrator / Receptionist
Hook - Parking available on-site and only a 5-minute walk from Hook train station
Temp to Perm
Based on an annual salary of £24-25k, depending on experience
Monday-Friday, 8.30am - 5pm, office based.
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist / Administrator to join a Top-Class Engineering business at their UK Head Office in Hook, Hampshire.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the wider business which includes the duties of Reception.
- General Administration and Reception duties
- Deal with all incoming and outgoing post
- Book and set up meeting rooms.
- Facilities management
- Ensuring stock supplies are up to date throughout the office.
- Organise internal training and events.
- Assist staff with travel and accommodation bookings.
Skills and experience required,
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to demand.
- Computer literate
- Willing to learn and progress.
This role is a Temp to Perm position so the ideal candidate must be available for Permanent Opportunities. Our client provides an exceptional learning and development scheme supported with great staff benefits!
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more then please APPLY HERE NOW or call Leah in our Basingstoke Branch on 01256 843 999.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted