Full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm
Fully office based, no remote working!
We are currently recruiting for an Office Manager to join a lovely client of ours based in Hook. You will be working in a scenic location where everyday is different but extremely rewarding!
You will be the public face for the client, community, and visitors to ensure a friendly and welcoming environment. You will also manage a team of administrative staff to ensure smooth running of the Office function and pick up administrative tasks yourself to support. To fulfil this role, you must be a compassionate individual who can work in a fast-paced environment. Due to the nature of this role, it could be physically demanding at times.
Duties & responsibilities,
- Work with the administrative staff to ensure all general office duties are completed.
- Respond to regular queries via phone and email.
- Collate information in readiness for reviews and meetings.
- Being first point of contact for other members of staff and visitors
- Ensuring a smooth running of the operations throughout the business
- Event coordination and management
- Order, monitor and manage supplies.
- Collate and distribute weekly news and communication to staff.
- Support the leadership team
Skills and experience required,
- Experience managing teams and/or working within a similar role.
- Computer literate - confident using MS Office and various systems.
- Work flexibly and part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills and ability to react quickly, calmly, and effectively often in busy situations.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise.
- Confident to deal with enquiries via phone email or post.
- Ability to work under pressure and always maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to find out more then please APPLY HERE NOW or call Leah in our Tate Basingstoke Branch on 01256 843 999
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted