An International Research company based in Shoreditch is seeking a Team Assistant, to join one of their busiest and fastest growing teams.
Paying up to £28,000 plus a great benefits package. This will be a mostly remote working role, but you may be required to go into the office during the training period as well as when for any other business needed.
The Team Assistant role will be supporting the companies most high profile team with all of the administrative needs, duties will include the following:
- To assist and support the Case Managers with calls from clients and answering queries when directed or when they are otherwise engaged
- To observe the company's conduct and confidentiality code, rules, and regulations, ie GDPR and confidentiality
- To provide a general administrative service, including report writing and the drawing up of distribution schedules.
- Maintain client documents and files and in an orderly manner and file correctly in relevant locations
- To produce correspondence, legal contracts/ documents (Power of Attorneys and fee agreements)
- To arrange the certification/notarisation/ legalisation of documents
- To order vital records
- To arrange external visits to client sites
- To attend corporate functions as directed by your line manager or Director
- Attend internal or external meetings or events as requested
The ideal candidate will come from a strong administrative background and will have worked in a role that is very process driven. Ideally coming from a legal or a highly regulated industry would be desirable, but all industries would be considered. You will have a great understanding of customer service as well as stakeholder management as you will be the first point of contact for clients as well as colleagues. You will be working heavily with legal documentation and official documents, so would be great attention to detail as well as understanding of confidentiality. A great team player, you will enjoys being the go-to person for the team as well as supporting directors of the company.
If you are a strong administrator looking for your next role in a truly great company that grows, develops and trains its people then please do apply directly to the advert.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted