Lease Car Administrator
Tate Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside an established local athouratiy business in Hertfordshire, who are looking for a Lease Car Administrator to join their team based in Welwyn Garden City
- 30 hours per week
- 3 month rolling contract
- £12.18- £12.80ph
- Address: Welwyn Garden City
The roles as an Administrator provides an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the Fleet Management Services Team at a time that we move towards a more sustainable fleet in support or our wider organisations ambition to be carbon neutral by 2030.
Day to day role:
- Develop and maintain knowledge of contract specifications ensuring a good working relationship is maintained with suppliers and customers.
- Regularly review, agree, and implement changes to the processes and procedures ensuring that these changes do not affect the integrity of the system.
- Ensure that paperwork associated with the provision of lease cars is completed and retained.
- Ensure that lease car drivers are fully aware of their responsibilities under the Lease Car Policy.
- Administer the provision of hire cars, MOT and renewal reminders and all other areas where client liaison is required.
What skills will you need?
A good general level of education, including the use of software packages such as Microsoft Office. Knowledge of SAP and Jaama finance data systems would be beneficial, but training would be available .
If you feel you hold the relevent skills for this role, apply today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted