Maternity Contract until February 2025
£31,000 per annum
The Shipping Administrator will support with international shipping activity by working as part of a busy shipping team dealing with packing and distribution of orders and responding to customer emails.
Key duties include:
- Liaising with external and internal customers by telephone and email
- Responding to shipping queries or issues, investigating and resolving any problems
- Arranging shipping documentation and courier bookings
- Picking and packaging of orders
Skills & Experience:
- Able to work in a busy fast paced environment
- Good administrative skills
- Flexible and able to switch between tasks during the day
- Methodical and high attention to detail
- Quick learner with a proactive attitude
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Physically fit, able to carry out manual handling work, brief periods in walk-in freezer room
- Experience with import/export shipping or business-to-business customer service advantageous
- Ability to learn new terminology and processes quickly
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search