Finance and Payroll Specialist
Bletchley - Office based (Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm)
£28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
We're looking for an experienced Payroll and Finance specialist for a small/medium business, based in Bletchley.
Ideally you will be confident in all aspects of book-keeping and payroll. Finance qualifications are desirable but not essential; experience is more important to our client.
You will support with:
- Sales invoicing
- Payroll - responsible for full payroll process, c70 employees (monthly)
- Work with the Head of Accounts to improve processed and controls
- Dealing with queries, finance and payroll related
- Processing weekly timesheets
- Payments to contractors - fortnightly
- Bank reconciliation
- Filing returns
- General bookkeeping duties
What are we looking for?
- Payroll experience is essential
- Good knowledge of accounting/financial/operational processes
- Construction industry experience is advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Must be happy to be office based!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search