- Law Graduate
- £22k - £25k depending on experience
- Excellent training and benefits package
- Winchester City Centre
- Prestigious and well known Law Firm
Are you looking for Legal role where you can use your recent Law Degree
Do you a passion and enthusiasm to learn about the Legal Industry
Would you like to join a highly successful Law Firm in Winchester as a Law Graduate
If so this is the role for you.
Assisting the Senior Ligitation Director and his PA your duties will be many and varied but will include :-
- Prepare various legal documents,
- Creating bundles for court cases and forms for litigation matters
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, estate agents and other organisations
- Using the case management system
- Opening paper and electronic files, scanning and photocopying as and when required
- Full secretarial and administrative support to the Litigation Director and his PA
- Covering reception and general office support as required
The successful candidate will have recently graduated with a Law Degree, have some previous office and administration experience and possess excellent communication and IT skills including good Excel.
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, free parking in Winchester and an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to gain valuable experience within the Legal Field as a Law Graduate.
Excellent training will be provided for the successful candidate
Immediate applications are invited.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.