Salary - £21,500 - £24,000 depending on experience
Hours - Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Hybrid - 3 days office, 2 days home (3 days in the office, 2 days at home during probation period)
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join an established global law firm, based in Birmingham. The main focus of the role is to provide administrative and file management support across the team.
This role is ideal for someone who has administration experience within Healthcare or within a NHS environment.
- Liaise and assist others to update and maintain key client data.
- Responsible for ensuring current knowledge of client specific protocols and processes and building these into current practices.
- File management - updating and maintaining all files, ensuring documents are filed correctly and named in line with the business wide naming convention and the correct folder structures are adopted (both electronic and paper).
- File opening and closing - matters are set up on the relevant document/case management system. Undertake all file closing/archiving procedures ensuring compliant at all times.
- Assisting the team as directed in the organisation of internal and external events, seminars and conferences, (vulture) responsible for arranging registers delegates; booking travel; printing/sending materials; arrange give-aways.
- Responsible for ordering all promotional goods and ensuring stock levels.
- Make room and taxi bookings as requested, organising hand deliveries and courier requests, and other ad-hoc requests.
- Printing/copying/scanning of documents flowing to document solutions for support with high volume jobs, as appropriate.
- Assist where required in maintaining the reception, meeting rooms and other key communal areas to ensure high standards at all time
- Answering internal calls for other members of the team.
- Assisting with billing and expenses as required.
- Ensuring compliance with firm wide/department policies and procedures.
- Responsible for checking post and/or emails and dealing with as appropriate ensuring all client related correspondence is appropriately filed in firms document management systems.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Administration experience within Healthcare, clinical negligence or within a NHS environment.
- An effective communicator with the ability to liaise with internal and external clients in a professional manner; striving to provide exceptional service at all times.
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Conscientious, taking personal responsibility for own work and accountability for its delivery and quality.
- Excellent attention to detail
- An aptitude for administration management and processes, with experience of working with document management/case management systems
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search