Senior Executive Assistant - home working.
£40,500 plus excellent benefits, including 15% Employer pension contribution!
FTC until March 2025
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Senior EA to support the Managing Director, Chair, Board, Sub-Groups and Executive Team! This is a remote position with a lot of flexibility, but you will be required to attend a fortnightly meeting in or around Milton Keynes.
This role will involve all aspects of a traditional EA/PA role and will include an element of event management.
Your duties will include:
- Support the Managing Director and Chair through diary management and travel, screening communications and requests and dealing with them appropriately, research and follow up on actions, preparing documents, manage office and process systems.
- Organising, preparing and supporting meetings, including minutes and follow up actions and provide administrative support to the Chair.
- Administrative support for the programme and future funded projects.
- Support wider teams to plan, organise and deliver events, partnership events and external events facilitation and support.
- Organise and maintain filing systems/ record keeping both hard copy and electronically and to GDPR regulation and policy.
- Working with the appropriate government representatives on funding claims and related activities.
- Supporting the external and internal communications on programme issues including the management of updates to the website
What are we looking for?
- Previous PA/EA and Senior Administration experience at Senior/C suite level.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Able to use initiative and work independently
- Event management experience
- Ability to work with detailed accuracy and speed
- Able to multi-task as priorities change
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted