A fast-growing company, based in Egham, are seeking a Business Administrator to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised, forward-thinking and proactive individual to make a real difference in a busy, varied and exciting new role. We are looking to speak to people with past administrative experience as well as the expertise and knowledge to take on a commercially focused role which will cover commercial, IT & Op's, Finance and HR.
The duties of the role will include (but not be limited to):
* Manage all administration
*Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Audit of ISO27001 & ISO9001 framework
* Support policy, process and control implementation
* Supporting and ensuring adherence to the Health & Safety Policy and supporting processes and controls
* Document control to include filing and maintenance on all software applications to include SharePoint
* Taking minutes, and ensuring information is prepared and accurate ahead of reporting requirements
* Office Environment management to include equipment maintenance and upkeep, security access management of key pass control for employees and visitors, arrangement of deliveries and sending post and parcels
* Client Relationship Management (CRM) maintenance
Strong organisation and time-management skills are crucial in this role as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You'll act as the main contact for the majority of people in the business as well as external clients.
The role is being offered as a permanent, full-time position which will initially be 5 days a week in the office, in Egham (free parking on site). Following a successful 6-month probationary period, the role may move to a hybrid model (working from home and the office).
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted