HR Advisor - Eastleigh - £42,000-£45,000 + bonus - Hybrid role working from home 2 days a week and 3 days a week in the office
Would you like to join a thriving local business that can fast track your career? As an HR Advisor, immerse yourself in dynamic growth, with a chance to work remotely 2 days a week and be a driving force behind strategic decisions. Elevate your career by influencing ER issues, providing expert advice on employment law, and spearheading impactful HR projects. This role is your ticket to making a real difference and shaping the future of the company. Apply now for a seat at the table where your expertise matters.
The HR Advisor duties include:
- Interacting and working collaboratively with Managers in the Executive Leadership Team and Senior Leadership Team providing comprehensive and timely advice and guidance on all ER issues and influencing them to build their knowledge and capability to make conscious, business-risk-assessed decisions.
- Provide coaching and guidance on performance management, disciplinaries, absences, and grievances.
- Support with expert employment law advice - statute and case law - taking into account company precedents ensuring the business executes its legal duties diligently.
- Project manage organisation changes resulting from strategic initiatives including but not limited to reorganisations and restructures; redundancies; TUPE
- Investigate and resolve complex queries requiring business knowledge and face to face handling
- Manage, lead, and/or contribute to HR projects of varying sizes and complexities
- Critically assess the level of capability of managers and work with them to upskill on all management issues including career discussions, performance management, absence management, and employee relations issues
- Work with the L&D to develop internal training material to support Line Managers with Employee Relations issues.
- Update/create HR policies & processes to reflect legislative changes and ensure compliance.
- Identify current and future critical roles and deliver succession planning for client groups.
- Work collaboratively with the Recruitment and Management teams to critically assess levels of resource for client groups. Monitor key recruitment metrics, such as turnover and retention rates to determine recruitment strategies. Provide advice and support on all recruitment issues.
- Work with the Hiring Managers to review and update current job descriptions, identify competencies required for roles and ensure JDs comply with Company standards.
- Work collaboratively with the HR Coordinator to ensure they can provide basic up to date employment law information to the business and efficiently action tasks within Advice & Guidance ensuring SLAs are adhered to.
- Working collaboratively with the Company's Employment Solicitors support on Employment Tribunal Claims and putting together bundles as and when needed.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted