Tate Recruitment is seeking dedicated and customer focussed Customer Service Administrators to join their client, Diligenta, in Edinburgh.
For nearly 200 years, people have trusted Standard Life/ Diligenta to take care of their retirement needs and life savings. Standard Life is now a part of Diligenta, a UK-based FCA-regulated subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), and it specialises in the provision of business process services for the life and pensions industry.
Today, they provide services to millions of clients who approach them directly, through advisers, and through their employer's pension plan. They take pride in consistently delivering excellent client service.
We have several start dates in December and into the new year, which could result in being offered a permanent position with Diligenta.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will aid with the servicing of several policies while making sure you keep your promise. Since there are no sales involved in this position, it's critical that you have excellent interactions with our clients while handling any essential administrative tasks.
- Delivering first-rate customer care to all policyholders at each stage of their interaction with Diligenta.
- Monitoring a mailbox that might contain letters from co-workers or insurance clients.
- Coordinating with different teams and departments to find a solution for the policyholder.
- Maintaining a professional demeanour when speaking with financial agents or clients.
- Accept responsibility for the responsibilities you are given and monitor activity.
- Assist policyholders with any inquiries they might have regarding the contract they have with Diligenta. You can do this via phone, email, or postal mail.
- Servicing policies as and when needed
Please apply right now if you have administration experience and are looking to start a career, working for a well-established, value orientated organisation.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.