Customer Relations Executive - £29,250 - Epsom - Hybrid
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Centre Advisor with our client based at their office in Epsom, this is a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
The Customer Relations team deals with complaints for the company. They are a team that operates to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and liaise with many different areas within in the business and greater network.
For this role the ideal candidate will need:
- Previous complaints experience in an FCA environment
- Comfortable working under pressure, proactive and uses own initiative.
We are looking for someone with excellent people skills, listening skills and communication techniques to be the first point of contact for our clients' customers both internally and externally. This position is perfect for you if you enjoy helping people and get job satisfaction helping to solve problems. You'll feel valued as an employee whilst working well as part of a team.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role of Customer Centre Advisor. Your natural problem-solving and people skills will be highly valued by your customers, teammates, and manager in this role.
As a Customer Resolutions Executive, your main duties will be:
- Providing exemplary complaint resolution and customer service to ensure a fair and consistent approach is delivered to our customers.
- To be an effective communicator and ensure all complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner and customers are kept informed throughout the complaint process.
- Work closely with operational teams to ensure effective communication is upheld with our customers through to resolution of their complaint.
- Adopt 'right first time' approach, ensuring we answer all points raised in each complaint to avoid repeat complaints.
- Understanding and researching all aspects of customer communication identifying important points to highlight using a fair and reasonable attitude.
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements relating to complaint handling, guaranteed standards of service, and customer expectations.
- Maintain accurate records of all customer contact by making full notes on our CMS system and adding complaints onto the complaints log.
- Be an effective team player.
- Strong organisational skills and workload management.
- Working to strict SLAs within a high-volume environment
- Liaising with The Financial Ombudsman Services and other third parties
- Assisting with other Customer Relations Tasks when required
The Person & Experience:
- Effective communicator at all levels - verbal and written.
- Self-motivated; must be a self-starter who is used to identifying the most effective way to approach and resolve issues and meet targets and deadlines.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and effective time management skills, i.e., able to meet tight deadlines and timescales.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Analytical thinker
This company is one where hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of, please get in touch with us.
Please apply today to be considered for this position
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted