Our client an award-winning professional company in the local area are currently looking to recruit a HR Administrator to join their friendly HR team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that really values its staff and is one of the 100 Great Places to Work 2023. The role will be supporting the HR Manager, HR Advisor and Recruitment Advisor with day-to-day HR administration. The position will be spilt between their Salisbury and Southampton office and will also involve some travel to their other office locations.
Role: Hr Administrator Location: Southampton/ Salisbury Salary: Up to £24,000pa
- Responding to general HR queries
- Updating and maintaining employee data on the HR systems
- Drafting of letters and new starter contracts
- General HR administrative support
You will need:
- To be professional in your approach.
- Some previous experience within a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to relate to people at all levels in the business in varying levels of seniority.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- A full UK driving license and be willing to travel between offices.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience, please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted