PA to Group Managing Director - Wellingborough - £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
We are working with a multiple award-winning manufacturing business based in Wellingborough, market leaders in their industry.
As PA, you will provide support to the Group MD and occasionally the board of directors. You will arrange company and client events, ensuring that clients and suppliers receive a high touch experience.
This is a diverse role with lots of autonomy, the opportunity to carve a career and get involved in some exciting long-term projects. It's a fast-paced and ever-changing business and we are looking for someone who is passionate, self-motivated and highly organised.
As PA your duties will include:
- Diary and Meeting Management for the Group MD and MD including agendas, minutes and ensure any action plan points are followed up.
- Preparation of documents for meetings.
- Keeping the Group MD and MD aware of any urgent, relevant issues, emails, correspondence when out of the office or in the meetings.
- Proactively manage and book appropriate travel and accommodation for customer and supplier visits including detailed travel itineraries where required.
- Make all necessary arrangements for customer and supplier visit to site including communications, catering, room preparation and on the day hosting.
- Proactively manage and implement company event organisation for customers and colleagues.
- Control and pro-actively manage the corporate Football account and any other similar corporate events.
- Collate, format and distribute the monthly Board Reports.
- Support the Group MD and MD with key customer and supplier relationships.
- Complete expense claims.
- Managing meeting room calendars and presentation of rooms
- Support projects that may arise as requested.
Skills and experience
- Experience working as a PA at Director level.
- Key account management experience
- Experience of organising company and/or colleague events
- Experience working within construction or manufacturing environment is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Flare and passion for organising events
- Excellent level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Able to use initiative and be creative in problem solving.
- A passion for making a positive difference, with integrity, teamwork, determination, excellence and pride.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted